Campervan & Motorhome Hire | 0208 573 2300 (UK) or +44 208 573 2300 (overseas) or email

Hit enter to search or ESC to close

Book early & get a big discount on your road trip!

Book from 1st November and get our best rates with a 10% Early Bird discount automatically applied!

  • Travel 3 days or more between 1 November 2023 and 20 June 2024 (excludes Christmas, Easter and Bank Holidays)
  • All motorhomes, campervans & people carriers at London & Edinburgh branches are discounted

Book Discount Deal Now

Compare our campervans & motorhomes

10% Discount deal ends on Friday 15th December 2023, unless sold out prior!

Reasons to book your campervan or motorhome now

Last year our campervans & motorhomes were fully booked quickly, so book now or miss out on a great road trip! It's so easy and affordable to book your 2024 road trip in advance, especially with the 10% Early Bird Discount.

  • All it takes is a 20% deposit to secure your booking. The remaining 80% can be paid later
  • Price match guarantee - if you find the same booking cheaper elsewhere within the booking period, we will price match
Wheel icon

Unlimited mileage
Go for a long or even a super-long road trip. All Spaceships comes with unlimited mileage.

Four icon

Add additional drivers for free
You can add up to 4 drivers for free to your booking. Travelling & driving together is better!

Europe icon

Europe travel allowed
Explore the outer space of the UK... Or take your Spaceship across the channel to explore Europe.

How to Benefit from an Early Bird Discount on Campervan & Motorhome Hire in the UK?

Unlocking the best rates on campervan & motorhome hire is straightforward with our Early Bird Discount! Specifically tailored for journeys commencing in the bustling city of London in England or the historic city of Edinburgh in Scotland, this discount seeks to reward proactive travellers. If you're keen on embarking on a UK road trip, an additional discount awaits you when you book early and in advance. Not only do you secure a desirable vehicle, but you also save significantly!

This discount is seamlessly integrated into our booking system, so you'll always get the lowest price available on your date/route combo including any discounts that are active. Moreover, it can be amalgamated with other prevailing discounts, ensuring that our state-of-the-art booking system fetches you the finest deal. The essence is simple: the sooner you book, the more you save. No need for any promo codes; your early commitment is all that's required.

Understanding the Early Bird Discount

In the realm of travel, the early bird discount is a concession offered to those who finalise their plans well ahead of their journey. This could relate to flight bookings, hotel reservations, car rentals, and, in this context, campervan & motorhome hires in London or Edinburgh. At Spaceships Rentals UK, we have a tradition of rewarding foresight. Secure your campervan or motorhome well in advance and enjoy the benefits of the Early Bird Discount.

To Book Now or Await a Price Dip?

The conundrum of whether to confirm a booking now or anticipate a price reduction is age-old. However, with vehicle rentals, especially campervans & motorhomes, early reservations are often synonymous with savings and a broader selection. Procrastination could mean not only missing out on discounts but also settling for limited choices as peak seasons see vehicles getting booked rapidly.

The Spaceships pricing model is influenced by the principles of supply and demand. As reservations for a particular period surge, prices ascend proportionately, mirroring the trend observed with flight bookings.

Additionally, our lowest price on your date/route combo further simplifies your decision to book early. Discover a more competitive price for a similar vehicle, for the same travel duration elsewhere. Bring it to our attention, and we'll strive to match it. This guarantees peace of mind, reinforcing the merit of advance bookings.

Perks of Being an Early Bird

Booking directly with Spaceships UK always ensures transparent terms & conditions and the most competitive prices for your travel dates. Yet, those who book ahead, enjoy the cherry on top - the additional Early Bird Discount.

Combine this with our no-hidden-fees policy, and you're equipped with an unbeatable offer. Embarking on your road trip starting in London or Edinburgh has never been more affordable and stress-free.